Saturday, February 19, 2011

What Does It Feel Like When Prolapsed Uterus

tribute to a mother

like to pay tribute today Schaus a mother, a friend of youth, and with whom I shared so many important things. Sole Perez de Ayala, who died on Sunday 13 February. Wife and mother of three children, despite the illness he never lost the joy, and was able to educate and keep your home light and hope to the end. So today I pay tribute grateful for their example of fidelity and integrity. Thanks Sole, to always, always!

following paragraphs copied a letter that was published in Magnificat, and a video interview televised in 2008.

"I thought, before the illness, that life was a vale of tears. Since I sick, I have entered a compelling desire to live, to convey the joy it gives me feel loved by God. Of course I live in a different way, because I have to master closer. I ask the Lord to teach me to live the day, knowing I do not know if I have tomorrow. The answer, as always, is in love. After many years of spiritual exercises, meditate on the principles and foundations, have had to tie me to a hospital bed for a minute to understand that extreme tiredness, or simply watch the horizon, giving glory to God if offered for love , that the goal of life is not to win money or a successful life, but love, love, love, and love me, let me love, love me. And trust, living day to live a Christian, and to convey to my people, in this Western society so sad and materialized, the joy of the crucified (hence Christ Javier smiles).
disease
Living near Trinidad Throughout these months, I discovered how each of the Divine Persons of the Holy Trinity shelters me, I want, in sickness in a different way. These cover some functions in a loving way, and if I hear the Three, anxiety disappears and their way of peace and joy. God the Father, living the confidence of knowing that He is my Father who created me, that is all powerful, all knowing and all goodness, and that So there can be no room for life or family circumstances that he has made no provision in their plans of Love in Christ, I have the single best teacher of life, with which I am daily in the Eucharist. He is teaching me the road. In the Holy Spirit, Lord and giver of life, put the hope that I will support and inspire me, as it has done, peace and joy of knowing I am God's child. My God, One and Three, through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, Mother of the Savior, I ask you give me strength, to sustain me and help me to be humble before Him. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment